FF Battle FF Battle

WOW!

that was one of the best fucking animated things ever. But not funny.

The Fear Hole: episode II The Fear Hole: episode II

Best series on NG

This should be on TV it's so good. it's better than most cartoons out there.

The Fear Hole: Pilot The Fear Hole: Pilot

Woo!

10 just for the awesome concept. It's a brilliant cartooon.

Zombie Invasion Zombie Invasion

Hilarious!

that was hilarious. And slightly scary. Bravissimo!

Doctor Who ROTDs Doctor Who ROTDs

Cant wait for the cybermen one

That was awesome!. I tried to do a Daleks V Cybermen animation but it didnt work out. Kudos, doctor who is very hard to do well. My only gripe is the animation wasnt great, but who am i to complain?
Bring on part 2!

James-Leeper responds:

Hi dude

thanks for the Comment. Yes Dr Who is very hard to animate because i have been redisgning everything. I will one day get back to the Return of the Daleks but my new Vista doesn't get along with Flash MX 2004 so i'm going to try and get the newer verion or Flash 8 so. Yes i am thinkin of doing a cyberman one its going to be like Moonbase but different alot different. So i may need voice actors but when i have got everything ready i will let you know...

By the way people don't bug me about it until i actual say i have done because it does get annoyin.

I will be as quick as i can in finding the Flash 8 or get the new one which is coming out soon.

Thanks anyway mate for the intrest o'm grateful that we have dr who fans on here and don't mock its legacy.

thanks for the Review

~James Leeper

James Leepers Animation

1001Tips.Zombie Holocaust 1001Tips.Zombie Holocaust

great

Great sound, great animation, nice humour (although i didnt get it at first)

wars of the earth wars of the earth

except for the bit with the willy

jerry you arre a legend

Jaws In Space Jaws In Space

Great

me and my freind dylan watched this adn jsut cracked up at the beggingg "buuuh-buh" bit. Hi-lariouse

Metal Gear Crisis 1.2 Metal Gear Crisis 1.2

hmmm

Well it was pretty cool. The humour felt a bit forced, but the animation rocked!

What was that music during the metal gear gear fight?

Doom 2 The End Doom 2 The End

That was awesome

The begginging where it was just impy singing was a tad boring but it got awesome. LP rule!